My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

dinsdag 18 september 2012
 
Every year I offer my store for a very limited time for a low price.

Everything you see in my part of the store, you can grab when you buy this Buy my Store Deal!
So all my products (CU/PU/S4H/S4O) are now available for just $ 25.00!!!!

When you purchase this deal, you can download a zipfile.
In this file you will find a tekst file with all the details how you can have acces to my whole store!

It gives you 10 times access up to 31 December 2012 to give you time to download everthing out of my store.

It only gives access to my part of the store, so only my designs!
 
Please go HERE to get this deal!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter