My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

dinsdag 8 december 2009
Lisa from Lisa's Stuff has done it again! She did a great job by writing this tutorial with the Just Happy kit. Please go HERE to Lisa's wonderful blog to the tutorial called Rac Stalker
The kit Just Happy is available at my store HERE
Thanx Lisa for doing a great job again!
I also have a call for my new store, we are having already a great list of designers at our store, but we always love to have more ! So please give it a thought and join our store!


0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter