My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

dinsdag 3 november 2009


Come and join us this whole week!!!! This week is full of challenge's, sales and freebies!!!!!!

Visit our
store to see all the products 40% OFF, now is your chance to purchase all those kits and products you always wanted!!!!!!

Visit our
forum to see all the challenge's, the latest news at the Nuthouse and more!!!!

Visit our
Gallery to see all those great layouts made with the kits that are available in our store and don't hesitate to add your own layouts to!!!!! We would love to see all the great layouts you make!!!

And now time for the freebie!
Acorn Designs is our Designer of the Month and has made a great Quickpage for all of you!

You can download it HERE

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter