My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 6 november 2009
When you're looking for great sales this weekend, you're at the right place!
Tomorrow is International Digital Scrapbooking Day and there is lot's of fun in all my stores
Digital Scrap Designs has a Storewide 35% OFF Sale, make sure you take a look at the CU Grabbags they are offering, this is your chance to get a lot of CU items for a very low price!

Heartbeatz Creationz, I have set my store 40% OFF, tomorrow a lot of the designers are joining the ONE DOLLAR day, so everything up to $ 4.50 is just one buck for only one day!

Stargazer Scraps, I have set my store 40% OFF

Misses BeeHaven, we have a Storewide Sale of 50% OFF the whole weekend



Glam N Glitter Designs has a Storewide Sale: Today 50% OFF, Saturday 40% OFF and Sunday 35% OFF

Country Hollow Scraps: I have set my store 50% OFF this weekend Nuthouse-scraps: Storewide 40% OFF Sale the whole weekend and lot's of challenge's and a Quiz (see other posts this week)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter