My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 29 november 2009

Wonderful Christmas
This Christmas kit has the traditional Christmas Colours Green, Red and Gold in itAll papers are saved as JPEG files, all the elements, curtains, frames etc are saved as PNG files so they can be opened in almost all kinds of programs.
This Scrapbooking kit is ideal for scrapping or tagging your Christmas pictures, it has all kinds of variouselements to suite different themes for making your scrapbook page or layout.

This Wonderful Christmas Kit contains:
14 Papers
1 Bag
1 Ball
1 Set of Balls
1 Bell
1 Border
3 Bows
1 Box
3 Branches
2 Christmaselements
1 Curled Ribbon
2 Curtains
3 Frames
1 Gold glittered Pineapple
1 Poinsettia
3 Reindeers
4 Ribbons
1 Ribbon with bells
2 Santa's
1 Santa's Hat
2 Sledge's
1 Snowflakes
2 Snowmen
1 Stars
1 Wreath

This Scrapbooking Kit is of Personal Use (PU) Scrap for Hire (S4H) and Scrap for Others (S4O)

Price $ 4.49 (Full Size Kit)
Price $ 2.49 (Tagger Size Kit)
Please go HERE for the Full Size kit and HERE for the Tagger Size kit, they are both 50% OFF and till December 1st you will get your money back at a coupon, that you can spend in my store. So you shop 2 times for the same amount!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter