My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 20 november 2009
Only 10 days left to Buy my CU store at Misses BeeHaven and also my PU store for $ 15.00.
I have also a 50% OFF sale at Misses BeeHaven because I am designer of the month! Please go HERE to my store at Misses BeeHaven!
Lovely one of the great CT members of Glam N Glitter Designs has played a bit with my Autumn has Arrived Kit and she made this stunning layout:
She was so sweet to make a Quickpage also from it, you can download it HERE at her blog
Please leave her some love for her great work!
You can find the Autumn has Arrived kit HERE at my store at Glam N Glitter Designs!
And now time for a great tutorial! Lisa has written an awesome tutorial with my At the Beach kit
I think she used a great matching tube, don't you?
Please go HERE to Lisa's blog to the kit called Fisthy Tails, please leave her some love for her great work!
The kit At the beach is available in all my stores.
And can you keep a secret??? Just look HERE and don't tell further!
Thanx Lisa and Lovely for your great work!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter