My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

maandag 2 november 2009
Mary from Country Bug Tutorials has written a great tutorial again with one of my tagger kits! I really love this tag she made with the My Kitchen Bundle, don't you???
Please go HERE to her blog to go to the tutorial called Country Kitchen
This My Kitchen Bundle is also available in seperate parts. It is available in all my stores, this month it is 50% OFF at Misses BeeHaven.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter