My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 6 november 2009
Mary from County Bug Creations has written an awesome tutorial again with the scrapkit Colours of Joy, you can find the tutorial called Colours of Joy HERE at her awesome blog!
The colours of Joy kit is available in all my stores, but this month it is 50% OFF at my store at Misses BeeHaven, because I am Designer of the Month in this store! Go HERE to the kit

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter