My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zaterdag 14 november 2009
Charly from Country Hollow Creations has made this wonderful layout with my Autumn has Arrived Kit, she also made a Quickpage from it, she offers to all my and her visitors. You can download this Quickpage HERE at 4shared
Please leave her some love for making this great Quickpage for you!
This Autumn has Arrived kit is available in all my stores, also HERE at Country Hollow Scraps

1 reacties:

DSG zei

I can't even pick a favorite kit to comment on!
Your talent is just what we're looking for!

I'm Kristin over at Digital Scrapbooking Giveaways. We recently started a new blog devoted solely to driving scrappers to YOUR blog and YOUR stores to buy YOUR products. For the kickoff, we're hosting a 25 days of Christmas digiscrap style. Designers who sign up to be a part of the kickoff will receive their feature completely free. Which includes a 24-hour exclusive front page feature post, button in our "Scraps we're giving away next week" section for 1 week, button in our "Scraps we're giving away this week" section for 1 week, 2 images of other kits for sale, review of products, direct links to your shop, etc. For a sample post, more information, and scheduling please e-mail digiscrapgiveaways@gmail.com.

http://digiscrapgiveaways.blogspot.com

I'm excited to hear from you!

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter