My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

woensdag 25 november 2009
And to make it even better, I am giving you during this the set-up of my store the money you spend in my store back! So all you need to do is shop, and I will send you a coupon for my store with the same amount you spent in my store! (this deal isn't for my services!)
Go HERE to my personal store and don't forget to grab all the freebies I have hidden in it!

The Freebie!

I have posted these already, but with Thanksgiving coming tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to show these again for all of you who missed it.
I have joined the Goodietrain again this month and made some great wordarts to match all those awesome kits made by the other designers!

You can download these wordarts HERE at 4shared

Be sure you will stop at all the other stations! I have seen a lot of great kits!!!!




Be sure to leave a little love where you download,
and remember that we are not all on the same time zone
so the kits may not all be available at the same time, so please just keep checking!

1 reacties:

Anoniem zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter