My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 1 november 2009
This week I have added several new CU OK Christmas products to my stores, they are available in all my stores, I also made a bundle from these products, you can save a lot of money by purchasing it!




I am very happy to announce I am Designer of the Month at Misses BeeHaven!!!!
To celebrate that, I have set my whole store 50% OFF the whole month!!! And I have also a great freebie for all the customers of MBH!!!!
Please go HERE to my store at Misses BeeHaven and grab some bargains!!!
And now time for the Freebie!
I have joined the Goodietrain again this month and made some great wordarts to match all those awesome kits made by the other designers!
You can download these wordarts HERE at 4shared
Be sure you will stop at all the other stations! I have seen a lot of great kits!!!!
Be sure to leave a little love where you download,
and remember that we are not all on the same time zone
so the kits may not all be available at the same time, so please just keep checking!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter