My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 27 november 2009
Tonight when I openen my mailbox I found this lovely tag Lisa made with the My Home Kit! I really, really, really love all Suzanne Woolcott´s work so you only can imagine how I like this tag!
Please visit Lisa´s blog HERE to get to the tutorial called Woolcott Spidey
The My Home Kit is available in my store for only $ 1.50 at the moment!
Please go HERE to purchase this beautifull kit!
And now time for a big announcement!!!!!
Me and my friend Charly are going to open a store!!!!!
We are now looking for designers, CT members, a CT Leader and a Storemanager to join this great adventure with us!!!!!!!

Please give us a mail when you´re interested or have questions! We would love to have you at the store!!!!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter