My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

donderdag 12 november 2009

CU Christmas Grabbox Revealed!

This grabbag has been made by 6 designers of the Nuthouse-scraps, Acorn Designs, Aquarius Design, ManuScraps, Red ivy designs, Wilma4ever and Zesty Digi Designs.
It has been filled with templates, real elements and brushes. All elements can be openend in every program that supports PNG files.

Everything is 300 DPI and suitable for large and tagger sizes.

Get this amazing Christmas Grabbag for just $ 5.00

This grabbag is revealed at Strictly Revealed, you can visit the site HERE to see what is in this Grabbag! And at the bottom of the post over there, you will find a freebie made with this grabbox!

We hope to see you at http://www.nuthouse-scraps.com/shop/ and while you're there, take a look at our Christmas products HERE!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter