My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

vrijdag 6 februari 2009
Because Valentine's Day is almost there yet, here a tut of me made with a freebie kit of Aquarius Design
The tut is available in English and Dutch
Omdat Valentijnsdag in aantocht is, hier een les van mij met een freebie kit van Aquarius Design, veel plezier er weer mee!
Greetz
Wilma

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter