My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 8 februari 2009


Don't you all love this layout of my template?

I made this with pictures of my son Tom, he had yesterday his first haircut fo me :lol:


I made this layout with the PTU kit of DEE from Creative Delusionz Scraps, you can find the kit here


There is also a freebie of this kit available, so take a look at her blog!


The template I used, was one of myself, if you are interested you can find it here




I also want to show you all an other layout made with this template from Rosi, she also made a tutorial of it, you can find the tut here

That's all for today, hopefully you like it!

***

Vinden jullie de bewerking die ik gemaakt heb van deze template niet super lief??? Ik heb hiervoor de scrapkit All about me van Dee gebruikt en de template heb ik zelf gemaakt, deze kan je vinden op mijn site onder de link templates

Verder wilde ik jullie graag de bewerking en les van Rosi laten zien, zeker de moeite waard om eens te maken denk ik zo!

Dat is alles voor vandaag! Hopelijk vinden jullie het leuk :-)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter