My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zaterdag 7 februari 2009

Take my heart is a tutorial written with the scrapkit Stupid Cupid of Aquarius Design

I have made an english version and a dutch version of this tutorial

Hopefully you like it, let me know in my guestbook of at this blog!

***

Take my heart is een lesje geschreven met de scrapkit Stupid Cupid van Aquarius Design

Hopelijk vinden jullie het weer een leuke les, laat het even weten in mijn gastenboek of als reactie op deze blog!

Greetz, Wilma




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter