My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zondag 1 februari 2009
Hi there!

Here is a brand new blog of Wilma4ever!

At this blog I will place my newest tut's, my scraps and layouts

I really hope you all will visit my blog and website and like my work!

Greetz,
Wilma

Hallo allemaal!

Hier is hij dan, een super nieuwe blog voor Wilma4ever!

Op deze blog zal ik mijn nieuwste PSP lessen, mijn scraps en bewerkingen gaan plaatsen die ik gemaakt heb :-)

Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal mijn blog regelmatig zullen bezoeken!

Groetjes,
Wilma

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter