My Blinkies

ISO Designers / CT

Look HERE for our Storeblog!!!!



I am looking for some tutorial writers and Layout makers to join my personal CT, so when you're interested, please give me a mail with the link to your blog at: wilma30@gmail.com



I am also looking for Designers that make Full Size Kits for my store at http://wilma4ever.com/



Please give me a mail at admin@wilma4ever.com when you are interested!



Scrappin Nation

zaterdag 21 februari 2009

This Bird Template is saved in PSP and PSD

all items are on separte layers, so you can make the bird how you like it

This template is very soon available in the store Digital Dreams Scraps

Deze birdtemplate is opgeslagen als PSP en PSD file

Alles is neergezet in afzonderlijke lagen, dus je kan deze vogel precies zo maken zoals jij het wilt

Deze template is binnen korte tijd te koop in deze winkel: Digital Dreams Scraps

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Become A Follower

Proud Owner Of

My Store

Blogtrains

Blog Archive

Grabbags

Live Traffic Feed

Counter